Afternoon all. Hope everyone is well. The weather has been pretty awful the last couple of days, so I have hidden out in the craft room and made some Birthday cards for my stash.
This is going to be my Dad’s Birthday card and it’s uses one of four fabulous new ‘Vintage Boy’ digi stamps that Lili of the Valley are releasing at 12pm tomorrow.
My dad like to take a lot of photographs of us all, so I thought this image was perfect for his card.
- Image: Lili of the Valley
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Classique Markers
- Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: MFT Die-Namics Tag Corner Rectangles, Sizziz Thinlets Star Dies, MFT Die-namics By the Letter Dies and a scalloped border punch
- Embellishments: Gems and some stencilled stars
Pop across to the We Love Lili of the Valley FB group for more inspiration and the occasional sneak peak.